- You must be at least 18 years of age to use, including to place any order through, FaithBerger.Com, which is not intended for use by minors, and you may not use FaithBerger.Com if you have previously been suspended or removed from FaithBerger.Com. If you are using FaithBerger.Com on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such organization.
- Accounts and Registration.You may need to register with us in order to use certain aspects of our Service. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, in many cases you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certain activities through or features of FaithBerger.Com, such as placing an order, may require you to pay fees. Before you are required to pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the applicable fees that you will be charged. A sales tax may be charged on any order placed through FaithBerger.Com, based on the location the order is billed to and the applicable sales tax in effect at the time of purchase. Please review the order-related terms available through FaithBerger.Com for more information about, shipping and processing charges, return policies, and our product warranty disclaimer, which are hereby incorporated by reference and may be updated from time to time by FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS. Each order will be subject to the applicable Terms in effect at the time of purchase. Except as expressly provided at the time you place an order or in any of the foregoing order-related terms, all fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable. FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS may change the fees for any activity through, or feature of, FaithBerger.Com, including by adding additional fees or charges, on a going-forward basis at any time. FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS, or its third-party payment processor, will charge the payment method you specify at the time of purchase. You acknowledge and agree that you may be responsible for the payment of certain processing or other transactional fees depending on the payment method you specify. You authorize Faith Berger Art Consultants to charge, or to have charged on its behalf, all sums described herein to such payment method. If you pay any applicable fees with a credit card, FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
- Risk of Loss.Except as otherwise set forth herein or in any applicable Additional Terms (as defined in Section 12.2 below), the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on or through FaithBerger.Com passes to you upon delivery to the carrier. For more information about shipping and delivery of products ordered through FaithBerger.Com, please review the Shipping + Delivery policy currently located at https://www.yiosilamp.com, which is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms, or contact our Customer Service team (contact information available at email@example.com.
- Returns and Refunds. We offer NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES, all sales are final.
Faith Berger Art Consultants takes great care to ensure we provide quality products that are packaged to reach you safely. Please inspect each item of merchandise carefully upon arrival. If the packaging is damaged do not open it and refuse the shipment if possible.If you do receive an item that is damaged, please contact us within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org，
- Product Availability and Descriptions.Following your placement of an order through FaithBerger.Com, FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS may send an email or otherwise acknowledge that the order has been received; however, unless expressly stated therein, this does not signify confirmation of a product’s price or availability or indicate that the order has been accepted or shipped. While FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS strives to include accurate information and descriptions (including prices, images, specifications, and availability) of products on FaithBerger.Com, it does not warrant that such information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of errors. FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS reserves the right, but is not obligated, to modify, correct, or update information relating to any products available through FaithBerger.Com at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. If you receive a product which is not as described on FaithBerger.Com at the time of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is to return the unused product as permitted pursuant to Section 5 of these Terms.
- User Content
7.1 - User Content Generally. Certain features of FaithBerger.Com may permit users to post content, such as product reviews, images, photos, video, images, text, and other types of works (collectively, "User Content") and to publish User Content on FaithBerger.Com. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to FaithBerger.Com.
7.2 - License Grant to FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, host, store, transfer, display, publish, perform, reproduce, modify, translate, create derivative works of and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed) at its sole discretion. Any such use of your User Content by FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS may be without any compensation paid to you.
7.4 - User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS may, however, at any time and without prior notice (i) screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable or (ii) refuse to post or remove any User Content for any reason. FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS does not guarantee that you will have any recourse or ability through FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS to edit or delete any User Content that you post or publish. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any User Content that you post, submit, or publish and none of such User Content shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS or its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers, and employees. You understand that when using FaithBerger.Com you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS does not permit copyright-infringing activities on FaithBerger.Com.
- Prohibited Conduct.Your rights to use FaithBerger.Com are expressly conditioned on your agreement not to:
9.2 - use FaithBerger.Com for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, Applicable Privacy Laws;
9.3 - unless expressly permitted, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license or in any way exploit any part of FaithBerger.Com;
9.4 - violate the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights;
9.5 - post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
9.6 - bypass or interfere with any security or other features of FaithBerger.Com designed to control the manner in which FaithBerger.Com is used, harvest or mine User Content or any other Materials from FaithBerger.Com, or otherwise access or use FaithBerger.Com in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage;
9.7 - interfere with the operation of FaithBerger.Com or any user's enjoyment of FaithBerger.Com, including without limitation by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; (b) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of FaithBerger.Com; (c) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide FaithBerger.Com, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
9.8 - use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose FaithBerger.Com, or any portion thereof, unless and solely to the extent FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS makes available the means for embedding any part of FaithBerger.Com, such as materials related to products listed on FaithBerger.Com.
9.9 - perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing FaithBerger.Com accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
9.10 - sell or otherwise transfer the access granted in the Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 11) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
9.11 - attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section 9, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this Section 9.
- Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of FaithBerger.Com. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission to use FaithBerger.Com will terminate automatically. Additionally, FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS, in its sole discretion may terminate your user account on FaithBerger.Com or suspend or terminate your access to FaithBerger.Com or cancel orders (subject to a refund of any payments you have made with respect to unfulfilled orders) at any time, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue FaithBerger.Com at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of FaithBerger.Com) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to FaithBerger.Com or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of FaithBerger.Com. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com. If you terminate your account, you will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, relating to your use of FaithBerger.Com incurred prior to termination.
12.2 - Additional Terms Your use of FaithBerger.Com is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to FaithBerger.Com or certain features of FaithBerger.Com that we may post on or link to on FaithBerger.Com (the "Additional Terms"), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable applications that we may offer, or rules applicable to particular features or content on FaithBerger.Com, subject to Section 13. All of these Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into and made a part of these Terms.
- Changes to the Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. In the event that a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change. We may provide notice through a pop-up or banner within FaithBerger.Com, by sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, or through other mechanisms. Additionally, if the changed Terms materially modify your rights or obligations, we may require you to provide consent by accepting the changed Terms. If we require your acceptance of the changed Terms, changes are effective only after your acceptance. If you do not accept the changed Terms, we may terminate your access to and use of FaithBerger.Com. All other changes are effective upon publication of the changed Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the Terms in effect at the time the dispute arose.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights.FaithBerger.Com is owned and operated by 652 Moderne, LLC doing business as Faith Berger Art Consultants. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of FaithBerger.Com (the "Materials") provided by FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. All Materials contained in FaithBerger.Com are the property of FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS, you may not make use of the Materials. FAITH BERGER ART CONSULTANTS reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.